On the evening of May 5th local tourist driven business gathered in Green Barn, Garden, Lifestyle & Bistro as guests of the Browne Family. Green Barn Bistro has been given a major facelift in 2011 and they have also been joined recently by Irish Aggregates who have opened up a new Paving Display Area to compliment the already well accomplished 4 **** Garden Centre at Green Barn. Speaker Michael Browne encouraged all present “to use and promote each others business this summer by encouraging guests/visitors/tours etc to visit other business/attractions in the East Cork area”. The evening also featured an exhibition by Ardmore artist Brenda Harris, the exhibition is open 9am – 7pm daily and runs until the end of June.
CommentsOne Response to “Green Barn Tourism Networking Evening”
Tell us what you're thinking...
* All comments are moderated before publishing.
- Reeling in the Years – An audio visual project on Youghal Carpets
- Sinn Féin Public Meeting at the Quays Bar Youghal
- Emer Casey Memorial 10k Race 2013 – VIDEO
- The McGrath’s of the Clock Gate – HD VIDEO (45mins)
- Youghal based actress Ruth Hayes in the Irish short film “Partly Cloudy”
- Local band “Hell For Leather” release new album
- RESPOND! Housing Association Reflecting The Community Spirit
- Sandra McLellan TD – Lack of ambulance cover in east Cork putting lives at risk – VIDEO
- Youghal man John McGrath recalls living in the Clockgate Tower – VIDEO
- A Walk Within The Walls by Shane Broderick
- Willie de la Cour on The McGrath’s of the Clock Gate – HD VIDEO (45mins)
- Barry Clohessy on The McGrath’s of the Clock Gate – HD VIDEO (45mins)
- caroline collins on Going Home: Irish Stories from the Edge of Death by Colm Keane
- lish Donovan on Youghal man John McGrath recalls living in the Clockgate Tower – VIDEO
- Catriona Sutcliffe on Youghal man John McGrath recalls living in the Clockgate Tower – VIDEO