THE PRESENTATION took place at the Cumann na Daoine premises in Catherine Street on Wednesday 3rd October 2012. The members generously make a donation to local charities in lieu of cheese and wine at the opening night and this year’s charity is the local Meals on Wheels organisation. Youghal Art Group meet on the first Wednesday of the month and new members are always welcome.
Tell us what you're thinking...
* All comments are moderated before publishing.
- Youghal Vintage Classic Car and Bike Run 2013
- Youghal Pharmacy win 1st prize in the Sona St Patrick’s Day Window Display competition
- Coffee morning in the Red Store in aid cancer services at Marymount Hospice – Fri. 24th May
- Youghal RNLI tows 18 foot angling boat to safety
- Youghal FC Under 18 Slideshow 2012/13.
- Reeling in the Years – An audio visual project on Youghal Carpets
- Sinn Féin Public Meeting at the Quays Bar Youghal – VIDEO
- Emer Casey Memorial 10k Race 2013 – VIDEO
- The McGrath’s of the Clock Gate – HD VIDEO (45mins)
- Youghal based actress Ruth Hayes in the Irish short film “Partly Cloudy”
- Willie de la Cour on The McGrath’s of the Clock Gate – HD VIDEO (45mins)
- Barry Clohessy on The McGrath’s of the Clock Gate – HD VIDEO (45mins)
- caroline collins on Going Home: Irish Stories from the Edge of Death by Colm Keane
- lish Donovan on Youghal man John McGrath recalls living in the Clockgate Tower – VIDEO
- Catriona Sutcliffe on Youghal man John McGrath recalls living in the Clockgate Tower – VIDEO