AT the monthly Board Meeting of the Youghal Chamber of Tourism and Development, the Board members were bitterly disappointed with the recent decision by An Bord Pleanala to refuse planning permission for the redevelopment of the former Seafield Technical Textiles Factory in the Stand Area of the town. The redevelopment would have included the much anticipated Aldi Foodstore along with modern offices and other community facilities. In recent years, considerable investment has been put into this area of the town, including the Aura Leisure Centre, Youghal Greyhound Track and Perks Amusement Centre. The former factory is a huge eyesore at the entrance to the town and every effort must be made to help Seafield Partnership develop the site in the near future.
- Three Youghal Sailors to feature in new Documentary
- Youghal Tidy Towns Silver Medalists 2015 (Results)
- Youghal United Notes SEPT 2015
- Moby Dick Sprint Triathlon – the Hour is at hand!
- CRY FM Radio Programme Production Course for Over 55’s
- Youghal Choral Society to perform on Culture Night
- Deirdre Clune, MEP, to host Tourism Information seminar in Youghal
- Youghal United Notes September 2015
- The Irish Premiere of The Graduate Draws Near!
- CRY104fm “First Response Walk” raises €1150 for Youghal Community First Responders