AT the monthly Board Meeting of the Youghal Chamber of Tourism and Development, the Board members were bitterly disappointed with the recent decision by An Bord Pleanala to refuse planning permission for the redevelopment of the former Seafield Technical Textiles Factory in the Stand Area of the town. The redevelopment would have included the much anticipated Aldi Foodstore along with modern offices and other community facilities. In recent years, considerable investment has been put into this area of the town, including the Aura Leisure Centre, Youghal Greyhound Track and Perks Amusement Centre. The former factory is a huge eyesore at the entrance to the town and every effort must be made to help Seafield Partnership develop the site in the near future.
- Profile of the Youghal Queen of the Sea Contestants 2015
- RNLI honours Cork Volunteers.
- CRY104 FM success at the National Awards
- Photos of fundraiser walk for CRY 104FM and CFR’s – Sunday 28th June 2015
- “Youghal Queen of the Sea 2015″ Festival Launch
- Bob Rock Fundraiser Photo Exhibition For Cancer Support Centre
- Youghal UTD AFC – SCHOOLBOYS AWARDS 2014/15
- The Quay’s Bar Snooker Tournament 2015
- Youghal Choral Society Presents ‘Music for a Summer’s Evening’
- Firefighter Lys Sweeney retires after 24 years service