The annual Christmas Day swim in aid of Ballycotton lifeboat will take place at Garryvoe beach in East Cork at 12 noon. Anyone interested in taking part can contact Bláthnaid on 087 4151475 for further details. Ballycotton lifeboat station would like to thank all those who have supported them in 2012; it was much appreciated. They hope the Christmas Day swimmers are well supported and would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy Christmas.
Tell us what you're thinking...
* All comments are moderated before publishing.
- Reeling in the Years – An audio visual project on Youghal Carpets
- Sinn Féin Public Meeting at the Quays Bar Youghal
- Emer Casey Memorial 10k Race 2013 – VIDEO
- The McGrath’s of the Clock Gate – HD VIDEO (45mins)
- Youghal based actress Ruth Hayes in the Irish short film “Partly Cloudy”
- Local band “Hell For Leather” release new album
- RESPOND! Housing Association Reflecting The Community Spirit
- Sandra McLellan TD – Lack of ambulance cover in east Cork putting lives at risk – VIDEO
- Youghal man John McGrath recalls living in the Clockgate Tower – VIDEO
- A Walk Within The Walls by Shane Broderick
- Willie de la Cour on The McGrath’s of the Clock Gate – HD VIDEO (45mins)
- Barry Clohessy on The McGrath’s of the Clock Gate – HD VIDEO (45mins)
- caroline collins on Going Home: Irish Stories from the Edge of Death by Colm Keane
- lish Donovan on Youghal man John McGrath recalls living in the Clockgate Tower – VIDEO
- Catriona Sutcliffe on Youghal man John McGrath recalls living in the Clockgate Tower – VIDEO