The annual Christmas Day swim in aid of Ballycotton lifeboat will take place at Garryvoe beach in East Cork at 12 noon. Anyone interested in taking part can contact Bláthnaid on 087 4151475 for further details. Ballycotton lifeboat station would like to thank all those who have supported them in 2012; it was much appreciated. They hope the Christmas Day swimmers are well supported and would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy Christmas.
- Operation Sandstone
- The Michael Roche Photographic Collection – Video
- Youghal Town Centre Heritage Painting and Signage Scheme
- Moby Dick Triathlon Youghal 2015
- Profile of the Youghal Queen of the Sea Contestants 2015
- RNLI honours Cork Volunteers.
- CRY104 FM success at the National Awards
- Photos of fundraiser walk for CRY 104FM and CFR’s – Sunday 28th June 2015
- “Youghal Queen of the Sea 2015″ Festival Launch
- Bob Rock Fundraiser Photo Exhibition For Cancer Support Centre