Open house at Kinsalebeg - This Saturday, 15th September 2012! 2-5pm.
ANNOUNCING the second of their open houses this season, estate agents Pádraig Hyde & Sons describe Moor’d, Kinsalebeg as a fine detached house on 3/4 acre just outside Youghal and with the all important reduced asking price for the property. Ready for an immediate sale, Moor’d boasts a spacious kitchen / dining room with separate living room and family room in addition to three upstairs bedrooms with the master being en-suite. There are two open fires, oil fired central heating, a utility room and a recessed porch whilst the sales agents say the Vendor’s are keen to sell and open to offers. Whilst open houses for sale are still a relative rarity around Youghal, the method is common overseas and allows potential purchasers the time and space to really inspect a property. This is our second open house of the season say the Estate Agents with the first having gone sale agreed within a few weeks of being placed on the market. All are welcome to view the property this Saturday and if the time doesn’t suit, traditional viewing appointments are also welcome! For further details and directions visit www.hydeproperty.com or contact the sales agents at 024-91355.
Why sell with us?
In choosing an estate agent for your property, we know that you are placing a huge amount of trust in us to achieve the best price possible for your property. We believe we can and here’s why;
- We have over 15 years experience in the property market. We know our market inside out. Why not visit our website which holds a wealth of data on the property market, both local and national including property reports, graphs and advice.
- We don’t do over inflated valuations to win your business. We tell you what your property is worth and not just some vague figure either. We give you a clear valuation and back up our valuations using comparative, yield and residual valuation methods where appropriate.
- We pride ourselves on being a progressive firm of estate agents. That means we’re not afraid to be different and employ novel and unique marketing methods for selling property. One example of this is our ‘Star Buy’ programme, with special advertising boards, website presence and stand-out brochures.
- Our strong internet presence ensures your property receives the exposure it deserves. From Twitter, Facebook and social media to our own website and MyHome.ie plus many others, we ensure your property is visible to potential purchasers across a wide range of online media.
- We have happily subscribed to the Code of Practise for Estate Agents and Auctioneers with the Property Services Regulatory Authority (PSRA) to ensure best practice. We don’t believe in self-regulation for estate agents and are supportive of the PSRA as a body to regulate and monitor estate agent activities. You can check the PRSA register of Estate Agents here to see who has signed up to the Code of Practice.
- We’re centrally located ensuring high visibility for window display of properties and our office is easy to find.
- We pride ourselves on being easy to reach whether by mobile, email or text. When you’re looking for us, we’re there – and not just during office hours either. We know that 9-5:30 doesn’t suit everybody so we make sure we’re contactable in the evenings and weekends, including opening Saturday mornings. We do viewings mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, bank holidays….
- We’re pro-active in seeking potential purchasers. We maintain a database of buyers seeking property and are constantly reviewing and updating it so that we can match properties to clients. We keep that pro-active approach right through the sales process until keys are exchanged.
- We advise on bringing a property to a standard to ensure it stands out and attracts attention. From painting to planting, from fresh flowers to removing unsightly objects (we all have them!), we aim to present each property to its full potential.
- We are proud of our integrity. A much bandied about word, our integrity is important because it’s why so many people do business with us. We tell the truth, work hard and are professional in our approach.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive firm of Estate Agents bringing you the services you require and aim to surpass expectations.
Feel free to contact us with any question or queries you may have regarding any properties on this website or about our services;
Call us on 0818 555 700 / 024 – 91355
By Christy Parker | Photo: Michael Hussey (YoughalOnline.com)
Ken Lavan has been added to the Fine Gael ticket to contest Youghal’s local election next year. The auctioneer and Care Trust representative was selected at a recent branch meeting and will campaign alongside two incumbent party colleagues, Town and County Councillor Barbara Murray and Michael Beecher. It will be the 39 year-old’s first election campaign, having joined the party last year.
Ken’s candidacy may bring something of a west Waterford influence to the chamber come next June. His uncle is Dungarvan solicitor Joe Lavan and his aunt is Lavinia Lavan, proprietor of Lavinia’s Boutique on Main Street. Furthermore, he recently married Kilrossanty girl Karen Walsh.
Those who remember Ken’s dad, Paddy Lavan, may be surprised to see him in the Blueshirt camp. The late and legendary Youghal solicitor was a Fine Fail stalwart. However Ken’s mother Ann, nee Crowley, is a Fine Gael girl from Read more